Thursday, 16 May 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 (English) DVDRip Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 3


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent


Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds: 129
Peers: 74

Download torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
Are smaller and more reluctant Obi Bilbo Baggins, presented in an unexpected trip to the group Lonely Grief energetic nose claimed stolen from home mountain dragon by the name smog.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete has created a masterpiece. I want to say at this point, I'm a new fan of Lord of the Rings movie after watching this movie. Friends and family have always told me that I see the three previous films and now I can not wait to come up with a bowl of popcorn and witness the epic proportions and perfect execution that The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey offers for all of my senses 5th Maybe I can count as a sixth sense in The Hobbit. It's just that good.First any, 48fps beautifully crisp and clean to the eye. There is a touch of magic technology of Jackson, and it worked perfectly, so that the viewer the feeling that he / she is a framework Bilbo's track images on the fireplace, or a tree over a cliff and look down at Rivendell . It seems far-fetched, but let's just say that I forgot I was watching a movie, and you can even experience mean.The what I am doing is amazing as well, beat, shot angles, acting, writing, and so much more. Howard Shore score is very intelligent and will definitely put a smile on your face. FULL movie will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you that you do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment